Sunday 30 June 2013

This is a photography manual i put together

 
 
So I put this manual together a while ago. I t was created in InDesign and I then just converted the panels to Jpegs to upload here. I wanted to use the photography I had taken to explain and pass on info.
 
To be far I don't think it 100% gelled together
 
 
 
 
This is the opening page, im lucky that this was only for digital consumption as I don't think the number of pages would work if printed.

 
Trying to balance the picture and the layout was tuff in the first couple of panels.

 
I wanted to have at least a small amount of info on the canon camera before I started to explain key photography skills.

 
Again trying to fill the pages with the right amount of text and image

 
As you can tell I based a lot of these images around textures and focus shots. I love capturing textures and seeing the growth and almost micro environment.

 
Some rusted and aged steel that had started to almost look organic.

 
Chipped and burnt wood, I like the simply yet complex nature of this picture.

 
This shot shows a close up of the charred wood
 
 
Another very organic looking rusted piece of steel.

 
This wood almost looks like it was cast from plastic, looks great.
 
 
The end was always going to be difficult as I still wasn't 100% on the audience for the book.
 
Well hope you enjoy and please comment.




No comments:

Post a Comment